[OM] Eyecup 1 Falling off body

Subject: [OM] Eyecup 1 Falling off body
From: ONLYOLY BW <ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 21:53:14 EDT
OK, I know my eyes are not what they use to be!  But, I did not think they
were that bad?  I ran across a store that basicly gave me an assortment of the
little dioptric lenses for my Eyecup 1 and my old OM1.  Boy, was I surprised.
What a difference it makes on focusing, no wonder I like my 4T better.  Here
is my problem.  THE EYECUP 1 KEEPS FALLING OFF MY BODY.  Does anyone have any
ideas on how to keep this thing on, short of glueing it?
"So thats why the baby boomers are buying Autofocus?"
BW