Re: [OM] OM2000 dedicated flash? (was:T18-flash)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2000 dedicated flash? (was:T18-flash)
From: Richard Schätzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 15:04:45 +0200
Paul Van Tuyl wrote:

> While I think Lee is a little harsh on the OM-2000, it has its limitations for
> sure.

The "paper form" of this camera is not bad (spotmetering, multi exp.,
mechanical shutter).

There is also the personal taste of someone, some like how a thing is
some not. The feeling and handling of a tool is sometimes important for
the user.

> On the other hand it has received good reviews in both Popular
> Photography and Photographic magazines.

Have you ever seen a camera body critized in such magazines?

Richard