Re: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti/4Ti Brochure (Was 2-x focusing screen)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-3Ti/4Ti Brochure (Was 2-x focusing screen)
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 15:10:20 -0600
At 01:45 PM 5/4/98 -0400, Tomoko Yamamoto wrote:

[snip]

>I wonder how the 4Ti brochure Garth Wood received differs from the ones I
>have.

Tomoko:

Virtually not at all.  I had only time to briefly glance through the packet of
materials sent to me (a variety of brochures) and mis-remembered whether it was
one or two brochures.

It's one.  Same as yours -- printed in Germany, April 1996.  Now *that* makes
me more concerned, although not significantly.  I'm still waiting for Photokina
in the fall; maybe All Questions Will Be Answered Then.  (But I doubt it.)

Hey, when are you going to submit some entries to the Gallery?  8^>

Garth