[OM] FS 250 F/2

Subject: [OM] FS 250 F/2
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:07:12 -0700
List members;

I posted this on r.p.m. I have had nibbles, but no firm offer yet. Would
like to sell right away.

I should have posted here first. Mea culpa.  So, just in case anyone
wants my baby, heres the r.p.m post and let's talk ASAP if interested.
I'll be away from Inet for most of today, but will answer any inquiries
in order received this evening.  (BTW, I'm selling only because I bought
a 350/2.8.  Wish I could afford to keep both.)  PS, this is an engineers
attempt at marketing <g>.

>Don't buy that Tamron or Tokina 300/2.8 for the same price as a ZUIKO!
>Not even Canon or Nikon can touch this! This is the fastest production
>super-telephoto lens ever made.  Full stop faster than typical 300/2.8
>This lens is perfect from edge to edge, wide open. I have guided
>astro-shots to prove that claim. This lens is OVER $4000 new.
>
>ZUIKO 250 F/2    $2250.00
>
>Condition: glass 9, cosmetic 8. Lens was completely overhauled by
>Olympus last year.  At that time it got a NEW FRONT ELEMENT.
Externally