[OM] Tamron: A Horror Story

Subject: [OM] Tamron: A Horror Story
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:52:36 EST
Hi All,
Thought you'd be interested in this guy's story. Without making light of the
fact that he was evidently screwed, I can think of one moral to the story:
>>> You may THINK Olympus is a sinking ship, but watch out ...when you jump
off you may find the water is filled with sharks!
(I also invited him to the list so we may take some unused Olympus equipment
off his hands.)
Seriously- has anyone had bad experiences like this with Tamron? I only use
Tokina aftermarket lenses (besides Zuikos of course) and am very pleased with
them.