Re: [OM] last week sky spectacle

Subject: Re: [OM] last week sky spectacle
From: "Chris Barker" <christopher.barker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 11:15:37 +0200
That's what I meant Siddiq: the target was launched from the US
(CONUS=continental US), while the ABM was launched from the Marshall Is. to
intercept the "attacking" missile".  I'm not sure whether the intercept was at
30,000 feet altitude (one report) or exo-atmospheric (more likely).

Chris

~~ ><>
Chris Barker
Mailto: cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx & mailto: cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx