Re: [OM] lens comparasons

Subject: Re: [OM] lens comparasons
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:29:24 -0500
I wonder if this isn't a little like a couple of other wave related
phenomena, i.e. color and sound.  When looking at colors by the specific
wave lengths associated with them, true red looks too orange, needs to
be adjusted to look right to humans.  When tuning an instrument,
thinking of a piano for instance, after using a meter to get it "just
right", tuners go back and tweak the notes to make the octaves sound
true.

Gregg