[OM] New OM 4 21 3.5 Gary Reese test.

Subject: [OM] New OM 4 21 3.5 Gary Reese test.
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 21:52:39 -0800
Ángel writes:

<< I think is best you search for a lens 21 f 3.5 multi coated.
You have tested a lens sc. If you test now a lens mc on OM 4 we ´ll have
more information. Is more logic 21 2 mc vs 21 3.5 mc. >>

Yup, I agree.  But someone would have to loan me a 21mm f/3.5 MC . . .

<< I hear the sound of the mech. that close the diafr. hits on the same
way as
you say when you shot wide open because "the diaphragm has no where to
go"
 There is not dampening effect. (There is a hit and some vibrations).

Working with the OM 1n and this system,   Is the result worse that shot
only with MLU  ? >>

If I read this right, you are saying there probably isn't a dampening
effect in the blade movement.  I'll accept that.  It was just a
hypothesis.

Speaking of making guesses: Glad to see that John H. confirmed the
hypothesis on the changed optical formula to the 50mm f/1.4

Gary Reese