Re: [OM] Found a few rarities for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Found a few rarities for sale
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 13:37:37 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2000 11:20 AM

> : Thanks! After almost an hour search on their site I finally found it.
> : The illusive multi flash synchro module at a bargain price!
>

> A bargain price, Per? Have you checked the value of the US$ recently? B&H's
> price is already higher than Technik Direkt in Germany and you can also
> reckon to pay customs for it when shipping from the US.
>
> B&H: US$190 = Hfl.442 = SK.1624
> TD:  DM.379 = Hfl.427 = SK.1568
>

> hanS

Sorry Hans. Guess I was fooled by their stated "list price" of $386(!)

At least this seems to confirm to our US iS users that the multi flash synchro
module was and still
is marketed also in the US,  i.e. unless of course B & H recently acquired
these items from an
European source. This is not very likely however, since in that case they would
have to check first
that the synchro module is compatible also with the US iS models.

Per Nordenberg
Zoo keeper at Kolmården
http://www.kolmarden.com/