Re: [OM] PREDICT THE SEX OF YOUR FUTURE BABY ONLINE.

Subject: Re: [OM] PREDICT THE SEX OF YOUR FUTURE BABY ONLINE.
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05 Feb 2001 16:38:07 +1000
wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:

> I think you're being unreasonable Chris:
>
> > My wife and the Neigbourhood Witch (I'm not kidding) tried the web
> > baby-sex tests.
> > According to the ultrasound, both the witch and web sites were dead
> > wrong.
>
> The e-mail message only claimed 92% reliability, maybe you're in the
> other 8%.  How can you be sure the ultrasound is correct ?

You can't.

About 8 months ago, a close friend of ours whose ultrasound result was
"Girl" ("with 97onfidence") gave birth to a lovely little boy.

So we're not painting any walls just yet.

> > Oh, BTW, did I mention we're going to have a baby? :-)
>
> BTW, congratulations !

Thanks...

We've just ticked over half-way, so I've got four months to decide
what gear to take to the hospital (not into the delivery room, mind
you, I'm not that kind of nutter).

--cjb

--
It's boring being a program when your only job is inserting a random .sig.
Muggins thinks I've put his .sig here, won't he be surprised...