Re: [OM] Re:Dirty mirror and N-k-n to OM long lens fit

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:Dirty mirror and N-k-n to OM long lens fit
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 00:17:30 -0500
Remember, it's a front surface mirror, that is, the silver coating is on top
of the glass.  If you press too hard while cleaning, you'll scratch the
coating right off or atleast leave a line.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000