Re: [OM] Here you have, ;o)

Subject: Re: [OM] Here you have, ;o)
From: Nick Taylor <ntaylor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:30:47 -0800
"James N. McBride" wrote:

> John, you have just sent me a copy of the Anna virus and you probably don't
> even know it as it automatically sends to all on your contact list. Do not
> open the Anna attachment it you have not already done it.  /jnm

Jim, he wouldn't be sending out the virus if he hadn't clicked on
it (unless he's doing it intentionally).

You don't need anti-virus programs!  All that is needed is to NOT
ever click on an executable attachment!  To the best of my knowledge
their is no way to become infected with any virus if you do not
allow its carrier to execute.