Re: [OM] Re: Hey, got an 85/F2

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Hey, got an 85/F2
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:05:19 EST
I have recently acquired an 85 f/2.  I use it extensively to photograph my
beautiful granddaughter.  It is really an awesome fast lens.  The Bokeh is
beautiful.  I use it for available light shooting as she is already wise to
flash and shuts her eyes when she sees one.  She is used to the OM2 alone and
I have gotten some beautiful photos of her.

I have also found that it is great for shooting in the Botanical Garden in
Balboa Park.  Renders gorgeous and sharp images and again the bokeh is
beautiful.  Hold on to that lens, you will use it a lot.

Dave Dougherty