Re: [OM] ?? book: The Olympus OM Way

Subject: Re: [OM] ?? book: The Olympus OM Way
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 00:06:48 -0700
Prior to the single US$76 sale on eBay, the lowest previous price was
US$113 for Fine- condition. As I've posted to the list before, these
have been snatched up by dealers from other Internet wholesale venues
which I've monitored, at prices as low as $12 and $30. I was too late to
get either and I believed they went to PawPaw, where they were repriced
at around $600.  About 2 years ago they got three $150 sales in a row
from OM List subscribers and got to thinking they were worth a whole lot
more, hence their current price.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV