[OM] [OT] New concert photos

Subject: [OM] [OT] New concert photos
From: Bernd Möller <berndm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:42:45 +0200
Hi group,

I've almost finished scanning and working on ten rolls of film I shot during
the local Nibe-Festival here in Northern Denmark. I've used my OM4Ti with
various lenses, but mostly the 135/2.8, 85/2 and 50/1.4. Film was FujiPress
800, pushed to 1600. (Images are a bit grainy because of that reason).

Find the images here: http://www.i4.auc.dk/berndm/nibepix/ as a plain list.
They're 200-300k each, so be prepared for some downloading time (the reason I
used rather low compression is that the editor should have something to see).

I've worked on the pictures a lot, using PhotoShop for white balance,
despeckling and, in some cases, to make them appear more dramatic (hey, this is
Rock 'N Roll!) by cutting curves and the like.

Now I am anciously waiting for the editor of http://www.enjin.dk (a new search
engine being promoted by one of the ISP's in Denmark) to pic some of the shots
for that homepage. That will be a small breakthrough. Maybe he's willing to use
more images for a CD-ROM later. On the page you can also see some of my efforts
in the field of cinematic photography, as I was an assistant photographer
equipped with a digital videocam.

Best regards

Bernd