Re: [OM] A silly observation on Gary's lens test

Subject: Re: [OM] A silly observation on Gary's lens test
From: Wayne Shumaker <shumaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:29:17 -0400
The G lenses are shot on the G2 body, which focuses in incremental
steps based on the range finder reading. It is possible the G2 camera
mis-focused, assuming the lenses are really as good as claimed. The
lens always returns to a reference position - infinity focus - whenever
the shutter button is released.

Wayne