Re: [OM] One camera, one lens Digest 2749

Subject: Re: [OM] One camera, one lens Digest 2749
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:17:16 -0700

Tris wrote:

"Walt, you mention "bold." This came up back in July with regard to
documentation of street rarees, and one of our members stated that he went
so far as to actually pay these shows for the privilege of photographing
them."

Point of order here. I think you mean me, Tris. Whatever I wrote was meant
in the context of people busking, and we are NOT  talking large amounts of
money here. Not worth getting into another debate over this but I would hate
people to think I am in the habit of throwing my money around:-).

Was that you, Paul? I'd forgotten the details, just that someone had said he preferred to pay a little as he moved along shooting. I did leave a couple hundred pesetas for a couple of dancers, by the way--they were pretty good!

Come to think of it though, there is a camera fair in Wolverhampton on
Sunday. Now that is another matter....... <g>

Paul Reynolds

PS What's a raree?

A street show--mimes, jugglers, whatever.

Tris