Re: [OM] Which flash?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which flash?
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:06:50 +0100
: Would I be best going for a T20 or T32?  What sort of situations would I
: want to use bounce flash in?  Seeing as the OM10 does not have TTL
: OTF(just been reading up to find out what that means!) capabilities is it
: not as important to have an olympus brand flash?  I would like to get a
: fairly compact flash.

The T20 is a nice compact flash; the T32 is rather bulky. The OM-10 indeed
does not support OTF flash, but in combination with a T flash you still get
three nice features compared to a on-dedicated (off-brand) flash: flash
ready LED, flash OK LED (when the flash is in normal auto (computer flash)
mode), and auto synch setting (at 1/45).

hnz