RE: [OM] what would be a reasonabe price for a 35mm shift

Subject: RE: [OM] what would be a reasonabe price for a 35mm shift
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 01:17:16 +0200 (CEST)
Bob,

You're welcome, even if you post under the name of Karen :) However I
think you should try to steer Karen onto the track of zuikoholism.

One thing worries me, though....headhunter...? I should probably
stop reading National Geographics, but the mental images... :)

--thomas

ps: a word of warning...we have had people joining with one body and one
    lens, being perfectly happy and having been so for years. After
    exposure to the list for a while, they started to lust for more gear,
    acquireing the rare, non-lethal but in most cases chronical condition,
    denoted "zuikoholism". Be warned....and all on the list are
    pathological "enabelers" ;)

--

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)