[OM] OM Tote ia a great buy, plus OT

Subject: [OM] OM Tote ia a great buy, plus OT
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 03:46:37 +0800
Here is a message I posted to the Rollei list... then I thought y'all might be
interested... specially you rugged mountain types... this case holds an OM with
zoom or up to a 135 Zuiko, with some room left over for film:

"I found a SUNDOG 35mm telezoom camera case (you know the kind) with a
waterproof outer carrier for $11.95 and an action harness (holds the case high
on your chest - $6.95) on closeout at Sierra Trading Post... wanted them for
use in the canoe (and couldn't resist the prices - about 700ff list).

Big surprise yesterday when I discovered that my (Rollei) MX, meter and several
rolls of film also fit snugly in this rig (instead of the SLR).

This is not a "quick draw" arangement, but wish I'd had it when living and rock
climbing in Washington State!

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/search/vendor
and click on Sundog.

No relation, etc. but very pleased with the quality of the product and the very
speedy service!"

Rick in VA-USA