[OM] Re: OM-Meeting Hombroich

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-Meeting Hombroich
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:29:35 +0100
You beat me to it Chris, as that was the first phrase that came to my mind.
But the phrase should be used with care, IMO, as it originated I am pretty
sure in the esteemed organ "Private Eye" as a description of the one-time
editor of "The Observer", Donald Trelford.  It could also have been used as
a description of his newspaper!

Piers