[OM] Re: Northern Lights

Subject: [OM] Re: Northern Lights
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:28:40 -0500
I agree that you must experience it.  About 8 years ago there was a wonderful
display where I was living (just east of Rochester, NY), and I went to
neighbours' houses, knocked on doors and invited them outside to observe.  To a
person they came outside and said, "Oh.  Yeah."  And went back inside.  I was
incredulous.

BTW, what leather on the OM-1?  <g>

Earl