[OM] Re: thoughts on shooting wedding

Subject: [OM] Re: thoughts on shooting wedding
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 08:12:19 -0500
Chuck:

That was a very enlightening article, thanks for posting the link.  The
problem I have with going to digital is the learning curve.  There is
just SO much information earily available, it is hard to wade through it
all to get "the real stuff".

I noted near the end of the article Ian Lyons' comments about EOS
digital capture:

"/Its worth noting that I've not yet seen a "linear" raw image from a
Canon EOS D30/60 or 10D that went full-scale"

That raises the question in my mind: are E-1 raw images "better" w/
respect to full-scale capture?

Earl