[OM] Re: Digital, digital, Part 2 (Long, really long)

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital, digital, Part 2 (Long, really long)
From: Bob_Benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:04:06 -0500
You'all might be interested in a group of folks who's goal is to visit
(drive thru) every US county (all 3000+ of them.).
Some 16 members of the group have accomplished it.  (I haven't yet .)
It's amazing what there is to see (and photograph with my trusty OM's) off
the beaten track.
It's particularly amazing finding wonderful places in unexpected places (I
won't mention them, to avoid setting off arguments).

If you're interested let me know (off list) and I'll send the e-mail / web
site information.
The point to the exercise is to have a reason to go to lots of interesting
places one would otherwise completely miss, and thereby take wonderful OM
photos ....

Bob Benson

(Note -- I don't think this is any crazier than a lot of what
Zuikoholicism compels us to do)

"John A. Lind" <jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx
04/14/2005 07:08 PM