[OM] Re: E1 sighting

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 sighting
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:17:01 -0400
Very interesting!

These types of applications really test the reliability of camera
equipment.  Daily, intense use, lots of travel, etc.  Either they have
determined the Oly gear is very reliable OR they can buy it for a
price that makes it disposable.

A few of years ago I talked with the regional manager of a high volume
studio chain and he went on for ~10 minutes about the ways in which
Metz cheapened its circuitry and thus made their flashes useless for
his company's shooters.

Thanks for passing this along!/ScottGee1