[OM] Re: The Internet is evil, evil, evil, I tell you!

Subject: [OM] Re: The Internet is evil, evil, evil, I tell you!
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:59:03 -0800
I think it is even more basic than the internet which enables the
shopping part. Computers are at fault. Computers sort of unhinged me
from any traditional idea of the value of things. When you replace a
computer and display that cost thousands of dollars every few years
to get the latest version of computing,  camera equipment, especially
of the chemical sensor variety, seems like buying peanuts. Before
computers, I was a pretty frugal guy.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA