[OM] Re: Torlesse images, again

Subject: [OM] Re: Torlesse images, again
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 17:27:59 +1200
Hi all,

Just a small amplification. I didn't alter the colours per se in the E-1
images,
finally. I tested colour change and decided against that.

What I did was; I added the appropriate amount of light, increased contrast,
added saturation, and did just one sharpen, in that order, in Irfanview. Took
very little time at all.  All of these got me to where the images should have
been in the first place if I had spent time on the E-1 controls.

I think I took a DZ 14-45 @ 45 shot at about the same time. But the
exposure would have been read from the silvery sky which dominated the
image area. If I see fit I'll add a copy to the page.

Brian