[OM] Re: Looking for recommendations on Graphics Tablets

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for recommendations on Graphics Tablets
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:15:58 -0400
Hi Scott (& all who replied earlier),

Thanks for the tip. The Intuos does seem to be the leader from all
recommendations so far.

It is kind of weird in a good way to be back in the Mac club. I haven't been
a member since 98 when I had a Powerbook 1400 (still miss that one as it had
a custom cover slot for artwork which was ably filled by Cindy Lauper on
mine). OS X is fun to use having been on OS9 on my last machine lots of new
toys to play with. This machine arrives just in time for a big job doing all
the yearbook portraits for the school my wife and I work at (yikes!).

Thanks again, Dan S.