[OM] Re: Tokina 3X telephoto lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina 3X telephoto lens
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans.van.veluwen@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:24:15 +0200
: I'm concerned that this may be a knock-off scam against Tokina.
: Checking B&H, Adorama, THK Photo (the official US importer for Tokina)

: and finally the Tokina Japan website for both the Photo Products
: Division and the Security Products Division I can't find anything
: remotely resembling this device.

: The only products that Tokina advertises today are a slowly dwindling
: set of manual and autofocus lenses from the Photo Products Division
and
: a plethora of CCTV lenses from their Security Products Division.

Item 320006414756 is another one. It looks genuine to me, with the
Tokina labeled box and a bag included.

Hans