[OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies

Subject: [OM] Re: Welcome to all newbies
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:41:10 +0000
I'm on the verge of disappearing for a while, but, to set the record straight,
my first posts were by Morse Code, and the List, when I came to it, as best I
recall, was hosted in Canada, then moved to Oz, and finally found a home in
France three or four years ago.

As always, I could be wrong. My memory's not what it used to be, but I don't
really mind, because my imagination improves daily. I think it may be the
beginning of -- what's it called -- senility or something?

A look at TOPE 1 will show you the mugs of lots of folks who were here before
me, but who are now MIA.

http://www.tope.nl/tope_index_page.php?event=1

It's football time in Tennessee! Go Vols. Be back in a week or two.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --