[OM] Re: I'm back

Subject: [OM] Re: I'm back
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:51:24 -0400
Welcome back.  A certain part of the list has been turned into Canyon
users in order to find a low noise mount for old Zuiko glass.  Another
part is lamenting their long-in-the-tooth E-1 purchases and wondering if
Oly is ever going to get off the ground again.  Some of us continue to
recycle the same old Oly arcana in hopes of catching yet another
undiscovered tidbit.  And some of us are here to talk to old friends and
see if some of the previously missing come back.  Guess they do sometimes.

Chuck Norcutt