[OM] Re: ODYSSEY SUCCESS!!!

Subject: [OM] Re: ODYSSEY SUCCESS!!!
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:11:18 +0100
I don't know Ali if their intention is to help me recover my stuff or try to
cover up, and just deal with the OM-1n which has been identified.

I guess I'll have to wait and see.

But if they help me I  would definetely return the favour with several ways,
such as purchases, huge publicity in my photosociety, and I hope great
publicity here in the List too.

When they notify me whether they have bought/sold anything else from my
stuff (at the moment only the OM1n is identified), and what their response
will be, then maybe guys here you can also write to them with appropriate
support/comments.

Christos