[OM] New Olympus Odyssey Pictures - It looks like summer.

Subject: [OM] New Olympus Odyssey Pictures - It looks like summer.
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 22:37:17 -0800
Steve had sent four lovely images to me while I was traveling. I've finally
had enough time to post them and to fix some of the broken links. Please
take a look at

http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/gallery_chrome_1.htm#S_Goss

One of his images was taken by his daughter. It's nice that several
participants have got their families involved

Thanks all,
-jeff

ps:
The site navigation needs to be redone. I hadn't planned it very well to
handle the gallery. Several other major navigation buttons are broken.