[OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #314

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V3 #314
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:37:59 -0800
I would go for, but I am a dyed-in the wool Mac guy. I am very
impressed with the engineering specification of the iMac line, and
the 24" iMac has an absolutely beautiful display. Also, I don't know
if you have used the Core 2 Duo Mac, but they are smokin' fast! I
have a black MacBook (not the Core 2 Duo, but the Core Duo) 2 GHz,
and it is as fast as my PowerMac G5 Dual Desktop. You can run Windoze
on these via BootCamp or Parallels, and they become *very* fast PC
boxes when you do. The Mac hardware architecture and I/O is very very
good.

-Stephen.