[OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006

Subject: [OM] Re: How young we all are in 2006
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 19:32:03 -0600
Well, would it help, statistically speaking, if I were to admit, somewhat
reluctantly, that I apparently didn't know how old I was/am?  My wife has,
ever so kindly, advised me that I am 58, not 57, at least until February
when I will turn whatever is next.  I checked it on the calculator; I hate
it when she's right. Who's counting anyway? Obviously, my life is one big
senior moment.

Daryl Hurley
www.darylsphotos.com
Topeka, KS

........It would be higher apart from some oddities like the