[OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #27

Subject: [OM] Re: My OM gears bring me a lot of fun #27
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 12:24:25 +0000
Thanks, Michael, that's a lovely scene.  I might disagree that the
woman and dog were the main points of interest, though.  The light is
on the trees and horizon and, as you pointed out, the pier points
that way.  In addition, the woman and dog are in the shadow.  I think
that the photograph suffers from having 2 areas of interest and it
might have been interesting to see the trees and their reflection alone.

You now have the opportunity to make comment on my photographs ... :-)

Chris