[OM] Re: yabe hides ID's

Subject: [OM] Re: yabe hides ID's
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:58:06 -0800
My experience with yaBe's enforcement is that they are mostly
interested in being sure the transaction earns a fee. I talked to them
once about a seller who wanted more money after I clicked the PayPal
button. In spite of the fact that yaBe has a clear policy stating that
charging extra can't be done, the yaBe agent told me I couldn't cancel
the transaction ...
-jeff