Can*n and innovation

Subject: Can*n and innovation
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 08:00:42 -0500
Can*n reminds me of Micros*ft. It seems to me that Micros*ft "borrowed" many new ideas introduced by others, developed the ideas a bit more, introduced them in their own products and squashed their competition with a bigger war chest and crafty lawyers.

Does it matter? The innovations get to the market place though I feel something important in the process gets lost... It seems to me that the better qualities of humankind are brought forth through cooperation rather than competition.

Richard L