[OM] Re: Sensia vs. Provia question

Subject: [OM] Re: Sensia vs. Provia question
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:30:31 -0500
You can make your own comparisons using the data sheet (PDF link) for each:

Sensia:

http://tinyurl.com/264rqn

Provia:

http://tinyurl.com/kqw4f

Of course the others are there as well.

Like Bill, I was told that they were essentially the same film with
Provia being, naturally, the 'Pro' version, manufactured like Kodak's
pro films, to tighter tolerances.  The datasheets indicate to me that
the Provia versions are superior.  Wonder if the difference would be
visible in normal use?

ScottGee1