[OM] Re: The E510 looks good ...

Subject: [OM] Re: The E510 looks good ...
From: GFaulk7376@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 11:00:05 EDT

In a message dated 3/11/2007 7:00:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

rather fancy this camera.  Although I should miss the LCD panel on
the top of the E-1, it looks as if there are sufficient features,
such as 10mp, IS and LiveView, to tempt me from my cave of
indifference to new technology.  I wonder whether the price in the UK
will be reasonable ...

Chris

~~ >-)-

Hi Chris,
The E510 is very tempting. If the IS works well and the body only price is
US$800.00 or less, I cannot imagine how this camera cannot be successful. I
think the Live View will be very useful. If initial sales of the E410 and E 510
are good, maybe Oly will expedite that E3. It could happen! Maybe.

Gary F.
http://www.aol.com.