[OM] Re: Resolution of MF enlarger lenses,

Subject: [OM] Re: Resolution of MF enlarger lenses,
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:41:49 +1000
Don't confuse MF camera lenses with the longer enlarger focal length
lenses - not the same thing at all.
A bellows mount macro lens is very little different from an enlarger
lens - flat field, few elements, etc. Good ones are good. That nice
Zoerk company makes interesting adapters designed particularly for
using enlarger lenses for macro - they EXPECT you to use something
like a Rodenstock 105mm - and my older style Rodenstock even has a
49mm filter mount. :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx