[OM] Re: OT - anti virus / spyware programs

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - anti virus / spyware programs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 06:04:11 -0400
The AVG experiment with running the scan at 11:00 pm set for highest
scan speed and having it shut down the system automatically after
finishing the scan worked perfectly.  When I went to bed at 11:00 last
night I only turned off the monitor.  This morning the system was off
and the scan log says it completed at 12:31 am.  At medium speed during
the day it ran for 2 hours, 23 minutes and at slow speed for 4 hours, 21
minutes.  It will be nice not having it competing with me during the day.

Chuck Norcutt