[OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Fre

Subject: [OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Free Zone
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:55:11 -0700
Ken Norton wrote:

> This is what the OM list is all about.  It's not about the equipment, it's
> about our friendships.
Absolutely!
> Yes, Moose, you're a friend too!

Gosh, I sure hope so, 'cause I consider you to be one.

I wouldn't waste disagreement and needed advice on someone not worth
taking the trouble for. ;-)

Reminds me just a little of the way it was with my next youngest
brother. We shared a room for many years, and fought like cats and dogs.
Mom later said she figured once I left home, he and I would never speak
again.

We soon worked closely together for a couple of years in a tiny, three
person company and spent lots of time together outside work, as well.

Moose