Re: [OM] WTB Oly 49mm lens cap (front)

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB Oly 49mm lens cap (front)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 18:11:25 -0000
Well, you *do* have to look quite hard! :-))

"As described, but be aware, these are not original Olympus products"

But I couldn't in honesty give a negative, because he hadn't described them
as Olympus caps, and the photos were accurate.  He was very adept at making
me think I had seen what I wanted to see.

Piers