[OM] (OT) On the move ...

Subject: [OM] (OT) On the move ...
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 19:46:22 -0400
Hi Piers,
No real substitute for precise direct measurement, but there are indeed
anthropometric correlates of no androgen exposure
during growth  that you correctly  hint at ----  eunuchoid proportions.
  This include a lower body segment (floor to pubis) that is more than 2
cm longer than upper body segment (pubis to crown), and an arm span
that is more than 5 cm longer than height. In comparison, a normal
adult male has approximately equal upper and lower body segments as
well as arm span and height.  I keep  high tech measuring devices handy
to check this on occasion--- measuring tape and stadiometer--effective
and not too tough on the overhead.

I  kinda like the colors but you don't want to be in the "blue" zone as
an adult.

 A keeping em in  the orange,
Mike

Mike, that has to qualify as one of the more outrageous claims made
online
...  and I commend you for it :-)

Question - do you use the inter-tibial distance as a proxy measurement
instead of using the orchidometer?

And I didn't realise they came in different colours - the guy with blue
ones
must have quite a handful.

Thanks for an unexpected smile

Piers