Re: [OM] Almost ready to go...

Subject: Re: [OM] Almost ready to go...
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:52:55 -0400
Thanks all. Yes Chuck, took the old joists that were sound, flipped them
over to present

a fresh nailing (actually, the new deck will be held with screws) surfaces,
after replacing

some of the substructure and reinforcing everything. All joists were reset
on 16" centers

(the old ones had been on 18"... dunno why?) and hurricane ties are used on
everything.

Finished size will be about 12' X 22', depending on how I trim it.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx