Re: [OM] If there was...

Subject: Re: [OM] If there was...
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 20:19:11 -0500
Interesting link, Andrew.  Looks like it was well ahead of its time.

I came across a Konica rangefinder, with a collapsible mount and a leaf type
shutter, back in the mid-50s.  It had been in a sailor's seabag, found along
a roadside, and its aluminum body had suffered from salt air exposure, but
it had a viewfinder that made my Leica IIIa look sick in comparison.  That
was before I even knew the Leica M existed, and I have yet to hold one in my
hands.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA