Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures

Subject: Re: [OM] Back after many harrowing adventures
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 16:27:29 -0400
On 10/18/2011 2:31 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Well, I'm back. Got No. 1 Son married over the Columbus Day weekend. Somehow
> he managed to hook himself a gorgeous young Persian-American lass named
> Shiva. She's getting her master's in library science and information systems.
> She speaks fluent Mac, which is good, because we all use Macs, and No. 1
> son's name is Mac, though she knows him as Duncan.<g>

Excellent!

> I also got to spend a couple of days in hospital ... Phew!
>
> At any rate, I'm all clear. My doc thinks it was something called a
> "watershed", which mimics a TIA but really isn't.

Wow, way too much of the wrong kind of excitement.

> ... I hope to get everything up and running in a week or so. Also have to
> clean out my studio, take a flamethrower to it and reassemble, only this time
> making more room. Not sure how that's going to happen.
>
> ... Oh, yeah, did have a nice visit with John Hudson and his lovely wife.
> They were slumming in the states and dropped in. And I expect to see his
> Mooseness and his far better half, Carol, in the next couple of days,
> assuming the rented Moosewagon hasn't broken down somewhere in the
> hinterlands of the greater metro-Boston area.

Nope, we are still on the move. Left Mike and Marnie's yesterday morn after an
excellent visit, made good our escape to
Maine and are currently in So. Freeport til our peregrination to Round Pond. We
also got to see the lovely prints you
made of Mike's flower images.

Travelin' Moose

--