Re: [OM] OT: Snow, graves and a poet

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Snow, graves and a poet
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 19:23:30 -0500
You call it climate change because you think it's unprecedented.  You're
simply not old enough to remember the "Big Freeze of 1963".  :-)
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_of_1962%E2%80%931963_in_the_United_Kingdom>

It's just La Nina and the cold phase of the Pacific Decadal Oscillation.
  Since these are long period oscillations I guess you can call it
climate... but it's not unprecedented.

Chuck Norcutt