Re: [OM] A few images from Bhutan

Subject: Re: [OM] A few images from Bhutan
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 17:09:44 -0800
On 2/10/2012 4:54 PM, Michael Collins wrote:

> I thought you might enjoy a quick glimpse of Bhutan, even if not all the
> images are great:
>
>      <http://www.galleries.ownvolition.com/index.php?gallery=Bhutan%202011>

I certainly did enjoy it. I liked all the images.

Three Monks, View from Dochu La, the brooms, traditional windows and Tiger's
Nest were my favorites. Well, I like
Eeyore, too.

I think Goodbye should be at the end. You may know that it can be far faster
editing gallery text and order by editing
metadata.csv directly, instead of the Singapore editing facility.

Edit one thing in a gallery and metadata.csv is created. Download and open in
Excel. You can fill in all the titles, and
fill in things like copyright with copy and paste. Singapore displays the
images in the order they are in metadata.csv,
so a simply sort can override the overall Singapore settings. Copy back up to
the server and you are done.

As you will see if you check out the couple of images I posted today, I've
added to the image.tpl.php that you
originally gave me, adding lots of EXIF data. A copy is yours if you want it.

EXIF Moose

--